Monday, December 13, 2010

Resistance is Futile







































Inspiration for the winter. Lately I've been so busy with school and exams and work and trying to maintain somewhat of a social life between all that. But I'm over it. Schools over so thats one less thing to worry about and now I think I'm just gonna worry about doing well at work and my hobbies. I have so many ideas for clothes I want to make, and I have so many Christmas presents to make. So I think I'm just going to do that for now, and worry about social life later. Winter makes me a hermit. I'm working full time at H&M during the winter break too, which is going to be AWESOME. Because maybe I'll have enough money to be a real functioning human being. I feel like I need to recreate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment