Thursday, December 2, 2010

General Psychology

Fruit of knowledge Good and Evil
I'm already ruined so tell me your secrets
The saints come to me for confession
The sinners to me to advise
Everyone flock to my garden
To which no one enters with eyes

I sit with my glass by the screen
A shot and a puff as you join
A penny for thoughts as admission
You leave your eyes covered with coins

For behind every window lies morals
And as we all know I was born blind
I beg you to hand me your burdens
And in turn I will open your mind

Sing me your sins I am deaf
And a mute cannot repeat your rhymes
A window is never a vessel 
Every window will close given time

I am the fruit of all passion 
A flame of indulgence I rise
I am plagued I am roaring I'm ruined
but smoke only trails from the wise

Apple of knowledge Good and Evil
Adams and Eve's both will come
I'm already ruined with secrets
Without eyes Without ears I've no tongue

No comments:

Post a Comment