Thursday, December 2, 2010

Double Dogg Dare



I Dare you
I Dare you to see
I Dare you to hear
I Dare you to look through another's eyes
& speak with another's mouth
I Dare you to love
I Dare you to love everyone
Not for your god
Not for your faith
Not for your idols
I Dare you to love for your eyes
I Dare the quarterback to kiss the faggot
I Dare the dyke to hold his hand
I Dare you to shatter your boundaries
     I Dare the saints to sin
                the virgins to fuck
                the men to cry
                & the devil himself to say 10 hail mary's
For it is the blind who see the most
The deaf who truly listen
& the mutes who scream the loudest
I Dare you to forget everything
I Dare you to lose your identity
I Dare you to lose your religion
                            your race
                            your sexuality
                            your gender
I Dare you to lose your eyes
                            your tongue
                            your ears
& I Dare you. To see.



No comments:

Post a Comment