Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dripped


As of late there have been a few songs I've heard and they just make me want to be a stripper.
When I hear them I just want to strip, and I have no idea how to even begin to dance sexy, but these songs make me want to.

1. Come Around- M.I.A. & Timbaland





In a faraway land we got shit made,
RayBan shades, warheads laid
babes born in air-raids
My girls roam the Everglades,
Indian tribesman gamble spades,
Indian chicks, they get men laid.
Milk and honey smoke high-grade,
gold and diamond gems and jades,
ride up on our tanks, invade ,
blow out things to save our name and,
Mina, Rina, Tina, Sophina
bein a super Indian babe
We black market we black mane
we hit shit out when it rains
Would you come down and catch my train?
Would you run down and play this game?

2. I Want You- Kings of Leon


Home-boy's so proud, finally got the video proof
The night vision shows she was only duckin' the truth
It's heavy I know, the black eye with the gift down below
A choke and a gag, she spit up and came back for more

She said I want you, just exactly like I used to
And baby this only bringin me down
She said I want you



Bad actors with bad habits
Some sad singers they just play tragic
And the phone's ringing and the van's leaving
Let's just keep touching; let's just keep... keep singing...

I want a lover I don't have to love
I want a boy who's so drunk he doesn't talk
Where's the kid with the chemicals?
I've got a hunger and I can't seem to get full
I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

4. Criminal- Fiona Apple




Oh help me but don't tell me to deny it
I've got to cleanse myself of all these lies 'till I'm good enough for him
I've got a lot to lose and I'm bettin' high so I'm begging you
Before it ends just tell me where to begin

What I need is a good defense
'Cause I'm feeling like a criminal
And I need to be redeemed
To the one I've sinned against
Because he's all I ever knew of love

XX
be safe



No comments:

Post a Comment