Saturday, July 10, 2010

7213




Oh this is from a while ago, how I miss it:

“Well do you like beans?” Travis found a new tool to open beans with. “Oh. Oh my god I just got beaned. I just got beaned in the eye.” Its come to this. We’re so poor that we have run out of popcorn. I’ve never been so poor that I literally had only a can of beans left and was starving. Its such a cliché fuck you from god. Hit me again god.

Tonight has been more or less useless. We spent all day trying to figure out who we were going to hang out with and what we were going to do tonight and we ended up sitting in the living room in our underwear, I was making a list of reasons I’m going to hell and then Xtina came over and smoked a few bowls. Then she left. Then I drew pictures of naked people throwing up and bleeding and now we’re eating beans. At least sex and the city is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment