Sunday, June 27, 2010

hoes without a home

Travis and I have recently become homeless. Which is really cool. And has also turned into a full frontal family crisis on my half. Complete with crying and my mother calling me out on my drug adventures and health malfunctions. I'm going to the doctor to see if I'm pregnant or dying of cancer or have another disease and I guess we'll take it from there. Today is day 3 of homelessness. I also had an interview at Sunglass Hut, so at least I'm being productive with my new state. Mostly our days now are spent at Starbucks because there's wifi and finding new jobs. Thats just going to be my new hobby, being really good at getting jobs. Jobs mean money and thats something we could all use right now. Along with a room to rent.

So here's some pictures of our homeless stay in the Pink House courtesy of our friends Louis, Danielle, and basement (the cat)




Cat Beard: starring Louis & Basement




meet basement, the cat.




and these are random pictures that never got put up. of our life before its ruins. I'm making travis go get me a water while I update this and he's just giving me so much attitude.






Buzz!
Dr. Kittles!



No comments:

Post a Comment