Tuesday, May 18, 2010

gimme a cold one

This weekend has been the best weirdest weekend of my life. I went to a party and me and my right hand man went as Kate Moss and Pete Doherty. I learned that everything I'd ever known was a lie. I'm also obsessed with 3 new people. L. Swag, T-Cup, and Skinhead John. You'll hear more of them soon. I watched the movie the human centipede and will forever be disturbed. And now I'm procrastinating moving. Blogging about my weekend while everyone else does the work. Oh dear, someone just found the fake blood. There's just a room full of things left to move, and then onto Texas once the house gets approved or denied.
I really need to get paid. Yesterday at work I went as far as to wait for someone to finish their bag of chips, throw it in the garbage, and walk away and I went and stole it out of the trash and ate the crumbs. Also, I don't know how I'm going to get anywhere today because I've been driving on E for about 70 miles.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment