Monday, June 27, 2011

Run My Greasy Fingers Up Your Greasy Spine































This weekend was a roller coaster. Like all things in my life. I have to get cold feet over everything and change my mind seven times and feel guilty about the decisions I make right or wrong. That"s pretty much been in full force this past weekend. Mental issues, relationship issues, too much wine, not enough sobriety. Too much sobriety, not enough wine. A 21st birthday party (my best pal Jake's) some eye opening conversations (including one on Jake's fire escape with an awesome friend and neighbor I met named Luke) some prometha-scares some patch-chewing scares and a whole lot of fucking MOTLEY CRUE! And poison and the New York Dolls. But I didn't buy panties from either of them.  


No comments:

Post a Comment